Grits and Grains
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Chesterfield Trading Estate
Tel: +44 (0)1246 572230
Fax: +44 (0)1246 572249
Cylinder Wheels fitted with Vellumoid Strip
1. Check and clean the backplate.
If burrs are present remove with a fine honing stick.
Ensure the clamps can move freely
Make sure the plate is flat.
2. Place the wheel on to the backplate making sure the wheel lies flat on the backplate.
3. Align the wheel so that it is concentric with the backplate.
4. Tighten the clamps carefully, starting with one then another diametrically opposite and then in a criss-cross manner.
5. The clamps should be tightened around the wheel to a torque setting recommended by the machine manufacturer.
6. Finally install the wheel-backplate assembly into the machine.
EO&E and Copyright © Jowitt 1995 - 2018